Sign In

Pre-hospital Care

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Find out about the pre-hospital care options available​ for you. ​


Call NurseFirst at 6262 6262, describe your symptoms, and ​get advice on the most appropriate treatment option.


When to visit a GP, UCC or ED​?

Depending on the severity of your medical condition, you may seek medical assistance at a General Practitioner (GP) clinic, an Urgent Care Centre (UCC), or the Emergency Department (ED).

Your GP should be the first healthcare professional you visit for minor medical conditions. For urgent but not life-threatening conditions, you may visit the UCC located conveniently at Kampung Admiralty. Please visit the ED only when your life or limb is at risk, e.g. unconsciousness, difficulty in breathing, or have excessive blood loss.

If you are unsure where to receive care, call NurseFirst​ 📞6262 6262 to speak with our triage-trained nurses for quick advice.​

Here are some common medical conditions and recommended healthcare options: